Friday 10 June 2011

Scalloped / Decorative Leather

These £69.99 shoes are from River Island. I know for a fact that they come in a coral colour as well (because I couldnt resist trying them on) but for some reason the website has failed to mention this colour. They reminded me of the Miu Miu SS11 collection magazine that I've got..... Let me show you.








I love how Miu Miu takes the leather details that are found on shoes and turns them into a heavenly detail on clothing. What innovation. I wouldnt mind owning most of the items in my wardrobe, please. So anyways yer, f*ck matching your shoes and your handbags.. Please just stick to collars and footwear. Leave handbag to a last thought ...........

1 comment:

  1. I agree..........heavenly!!! Particularly the top with the pink scalloping and little buckles. Oh yer........back to the River Island shoes, quite a bargain methinks, just got to work out how to pay for them now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete